Jared A. Rougeau
Phone: (713) 936-9574
Fax: (713) 936-9574
- Representative Experience
Jared Rougeau represents creditors in collateral recovery matters, outstanding balance litigation, bankruptcy proceedings, and collections. As Lead Attorney, Texas Litigation for Wright Law Group, Mr. Rougeau is involved in all aspects of litigating and collecting on creditor claims filed in Texas, from case inception through judgment or settlement, and on to enforcement. He is also active in asserting and protecting creditor claims in bankruptcy matters filed in Texas.
Mr. Rougeau has represented creditors headquartered nationwide in hundreds of commercial disputes and collection matters. He works collaboratively with asset managers and executives to achieve the client’s goals in each case. His cases are regularly resolved within 90 days of filing.
- Obtained award of attorney fees for under-secured creditor in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the first such award in Texas.
- Recovered commercial vehicles for client after exposing basis for fraud claims against dealer.
- 100% success rate in obtaining civil arrest orders against borrowers who have violated court ordered replevins.
- Obtained hundreds of judgments and settlements for equipment finance and other commercial lenders and suppliers.
- Allow less than 1% of cases to reach trial on the merits.
- Effectively resolved contentious disputes through mediation.
- Achieved multiple full balance recoveries on five and six figure judgments via bank garnishment.
- Coordinated numerous prejudgment recoveries of collateral and other property for secured creditors and lessors.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 2014
- B.A., University of Houston-Downtown, 2008
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas